Friday, April 29, 2005

Brainstorming MidQuarter Presentation

Invention - I think what I am going to try to do to try to incorporate some originality into my presentation is to do some acting out of certain scenarios. Since my research topic is now more focused on the influence of technology on social networks, I think it might be interesting to do some small skits illustrating typical users of online social networks.

Arrangement - I'm going to try to keep the structure as simple as possible. I want most of the focus to be on the illustrations that I am presenting rather than just explaining everything to the class.

Style - I'll probably go for a more semi-formal style that's more like a low-key educational presentation.

Memory - I'll know my stuff.

Deliver

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»