Friday, April 15, 2005

Week of April 11th (Presentation Reflections)

I thought that this week's presentations were very solid and engaging for the most part. I thought that the use of Power Point was very helpful. In addition I was very surprised by the varieties of presentation styles, some more formal and structured, while others were more engaging and dialogue-like. It was also fascinating to see how everyone used different types of introductions and conclusions in their presentations. I think the time we spent in class practicing different types of introductions was useful bcause it gave us practice for this week's presentations. Overall I very much enjoyed this week's presentations, and I'm looking forward to see the entire class improve in our ability to present and deliver.

No comments: