Friday, April 08, 2005

Presentation Brainstorm (Post 4) PWR 2

For my presentation next week, I will most likely use some powerpoint slides as a means of structuring my presentation. As an introduction I will this idea of "enslavement via technology" by presenting a picture of someone I would consider to be a typical modern day technologically dependent individual. From there I will raise the question to the class as to what they think this picture is trying to convey. My introduction to the topic will cover:

1. My own exposure to the topic, how I got interested in this problem.
2. Why I think it is important.
3. What my stance is on it.

The body of my presentation will tackle some of my initial questions while researching this topic:
1. How have youth reacted to the infusion of digital technology into mainstream culture?
2. How have adults reacted?
3. In what specific areas have the use of certain technologies completely changed the way we do things?

No comments: